The Liebster Award
Today’s post is a little different from my usual posts because I was nominated for the Liebster Award! Hannah over at A Reading Writer was so kind to nominate me, and she has some fun questions for me to answer!
1. Thank the person who nominated you, include a link to their blog, and add the Liebster Award badge to your blog and/or post.
2. Answer the eleven questions from the person who nominated you.
3. Give eleven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-11 fellow bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Notify your nominees that you nominated them for the Liebster Award.
6. Ask your nominees eleven questions.
Now onto the questions!
1. If you could switch places with any author, who would you pick and why?
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I’d probably say Marissa Meyer because she’s one of my favorite authors! She writes YA Sci-Fi and Fantasy, which is super similar to what I write, and she also has an awesome podcast called the Happy Writer. :)
2. What is your favorite era?
I’ve always been interested in 19th century England (thank you, Pride and Prejudice).
3. What is your favorite region of the world?
Well, this is kind of hard since I’ve never left the US, but some place I’d love to visit one day would be the Philippines.
4. If you went to a bazaar and could only buy one thing, what would you buy?
I’m always up for good food, especially desserts, so that’s what I’d probably go with.
5. What fictional character would you want to befriend?
Cinder from the Lunar Chronicles. I’ve always felt like we might get along.
6. Would you rather live without electricity or running water?
If I had to choose, I’d go with without running water, but that’s so hard!
7. What was your first serious WIP (work in progress)?
My April Camp NaNoWriMo 2020 project, a YA Fantasy, was my first serious WIP and also the first book I ever finished the first draft of.
8. If your dominant hand stopped working, how would that affect your writing?
I would definitely be a much slower writer...
9. If you had to write from the perspective of a president, which one would you write from?
George Washington. Definitely. I’d have an excuse to rewatch Hamilton for research. Or Jefferson, speaking of Hamilton… Or Madison...
10. If you could only use one sense to describe surroundings, which sense would you pick?
11. And lastly, what is your perfect character?
The perfect character? I personally don’t like perfect characters because they aren’t relatable. No one is perfect, so my perfect character would be someone who’s imperfect (though that’s probably not how you wanted that question to be answered).
Now onto the eleven random facts about me!
I’m an INTJ.
I’m a theatre kid.
I’m the second eldest of four kids.
I love period dramas.
I hope to be a hybrid-published author one day.
I love listening to music while I write.
I once wrote a full-length novel about pirates.
The most I’ve written in a single month was 55k words.
I hate cheese.
I love Bible journaling.
My favorite music artist is Taylor Swift.
I’m kind of cheating here because I’m only nominating two people. Shh.
Here are your eleven questions!
Do you like to read? If so, what’s your favorite book?
What’s your favorite season?
If you’re not blogging, what are you most likely doing?
Waffles or pancakes?
What’s something not a lot of people know about you?
If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
What made you want to start blogging?
What’s your favorite part about blogging?
What’s your least favorite part about blogging?
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
What’s your biggest piece of advice for aspiring bloggers?
That’s it! Thanks again for nominating me, Hannah!
Until next time,